Annual Maintenance Program
Protect your sprinklers, fountains, ponds, and other water features from expensive freeze damage
Our Annual Winterization and Spring Turn On program will leave you worry-free. Emergency irrigation repairs due to freeze damage are costly and inconvenient. Protecting your system can save you time and money. Services and prices are listed below. We offer a 10% discount if you sign up before October 15th!
Our program includes:
Winterizations begin mid-October and include the following services:
- Turn water off at main valve
- Open drain valves
- Blow all water from the system with air
Our winterization service is guaranteed. We will provide any repairs due to freeze damage at no cost to you.
Spring Turn On
Spring turn on begins the following year when freeze danger is no longer a threat and includes the following services:
- Turn water on at main valve
- Cut and clean around each lawn head and adjust all heads for optimal coverage
- Test the entire system to make sure each zone is working properly
- Leave an inspection report if repairs are needed
Customers are responsible for the cost of repairs noted in the inspection report that are not caused by freeze damage and must contact the office to schedule a service repair call.
Backflow Testing: Drake’s 7 Dees +
Backflow testing is also included in this program. For our clients in Oregon this takes place through our certified partners at Oregon Backflow. Washington clients are tested through a certified tester from Drake’s 7 Dees. Services include:
- Test backflow to make sure both your drinking water and your water district water supply is safe from contaminated water flowing back into the system. Oregon and Washington require that backflow prevention devices are tested on an annual basis.
- *Test results will be sent to your water purveyor so you are up to date on your annual requirement.
Testing begins mid-January through March. Tests do not require that the irrigation system is turned on and can be tested during low temps as it does not affect your sprinkler system.
*If your backflow produces a failed test you will be notified by your tester and given an estimate for the cost of repair. After repair a passing test will be sent to your water purveyor.
Pricing is determined by the number of zones in your system.