Design, installation, maintenance, repairs and backflow testing – Drake’s 7 Dees does it all!
Our Drake’s 7 Dees certified irrigation technicians are the best in the business with over 40 combined years of experience. They are licensed and certified in both Oregon and Washington for backflow installation and testing. LCB #5259.
New Irrigation Installation
We can design and install a system that meets all of your irrigation needs.
Existing Irrigation System
We can update and fine tune your existing system for optimal performance.
We work on all systems: Rainbird, Toro, Hunter, Orbit, and others.
Backflow Installation and Testing
Our technicians are licensed and certified in both Oregon and Washington for Backflow assembly installation and testing, plus we’ll submit your test results to the water purveyor. Irrigation system backflow prevention devices are used to protect our water supply from contamination or pollution such as fertilizers and pesticides and are required by law to be tested annually.
WIFI Controller Upgrade
We can upgrade your old controller to a new WIFI controller so you can control your irrigation system from your phone anywhere in the world.
Our Winterization and Spring Turn On Program will leave you worry-free. Let Drake’s help you protect your investment. Emergency irrigation repairs due to freeze damage are costly and inconvenient. Protecting your system can save you time and money. Prices for services are listed below and we offer a 10% discount if you sign up before October 15th.
|Number of Zones||Cost||10% off/sign up by October 15th|
|13+ zones||$350.00 + $25 each additional zone|
Our package includes:
Winterizations begin mid-October and include the following services:
- Turn water off at main valve.
- Open drain valves.
- Blow all water from the lines with air compressors.
- Close drain valves.
Winterization is 100% guaranteed. We will provide any repairs due to freeze damage at no cost to you.
Spring Turn On
Spring turn on begins when freeze danger is no longer a threat and includes the following services:
- Turn water on at the main valve.
- Cut and clean around each lawn head and adjust all heads for optimal coverage.
- We test the entire system to make sure each zone is working properly.
We leave an inspection report if repairs are needed. Customers are responsible for cost of repairs and must call to schedule an appointment.
Backflow testing is done at the time of Spring Turn On and includes the following services:
- Our certified backflow testers will test your device to make sure it is working properly.
- Test results will be sent to your water purveyor.
Plant & Tree Programs
Whether you need regularly scheduled visits or a one-time intensive service, Drake’s can create a custom Plant health Care plan that’s right for you.
When it comes to your yard, a little help from a master can protect your investment, paying dividends for years to come. Drake’s Private Gardener service has been caring for our clients’ plants, trees, and gardens for more than 25 years. His expert pruning skills, vast plant knowledge, and fantastic work ethic have made our services invaluable to our clients.
During our visit(s) we’ll ensure that your plants and trees are expertly pruned and kept healthy and attractive. Best of all, you can spend less time maintaining your yard and more time enjoying it–we’ll contact you when it’s time to schedule your next service.
- Artisan Pruning of ornamental trees and shrubs
- Artisan pruning for topiaries and espaliers
- Seasonal landscape clean-up
- Storm damage clean-up and restoration
While we’re there, we can also help with:
- Cleaning, reshaping, and detailing beds
- Localized organic fertilizing and weed control
- Lawn health care and revitalization
- Lighting and irrigation checkup
- Monitoring trees and shrubs for insect or disease infestations