Meet Drake’s Private Gardener
When it comes to your yard, a little help from a master can protect your investment, paying dividends for years to come. Drake’s private gardener, Francisco, has been caring for our clients’ plants, trees, and gardens for more than 25 years. His expert pruning skills, vast plant knowledge and fantastic work ethic have made him an invaluable asset for many Drake’s customers.
An annual, semi-annual, or seasonal intensive treatment will ensure that your yard is completely prepped for the growing season ahead. Our private gardener and his assistant will spend the day setting you up for success in the growing season ahead.
Intensive Treatment services may include:
- Seasonal pruning of ornamental trees and shrubs
- Seasonal or post-storm cleanup
- Repair of trees and shrubs due to storm damage
- Detailed care for roses, perennials, and vines
- Craftsman pruning for topiaries and espaliers
- Annual flower and container care
- Cleaning, reshaping, and detailing beds
- Localized organic fertilizing and weed control
- Lawn care and revitalization
- Transplanting and/or perennial division